Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

As part of the requirement to implement community right-to-know provisions and the California Public Records Act for the Environmental Health Department, records are maintained and available for review.
For more information on gaining access to those records, please fill out
the appropriate Request for Records form below. 

Request for Records Form                                  

When submitting a request for records from the Department please provide the details of  your request on the form above.                

Due to the high volume of requests, please refrain from submitting duplicate requests as this will result in research delays and immediate closure of any additional requests.  We are working diligently on all requests and will respond within the required timeframe.

Postal Mail

Send the Records Request form to the following address:

Riverside County Department of Environmental Health
P.O. Box 7909
Riverside, CA  92513-7909

In Person

You can drop a request for records form at any of our offices countywide.  Visit the our office locations page for our office addresses.


Additional Hazardous Materials/Underground Storage Tanks Records Resources

For detailed information on how to request DEH Records managed by the Hazardous Materials Management Branch, please review this Request for Records Information Sheet.

To get quick access to information for Phase I and Phase II site assessments or for additional Environmental records, start your search with one of the links below:

Link Description
Geo Tracker Local Oversight Program (LOP) or Leaking Underground Storage Tank
California Environmental Protection Agency (CalEPA) Site Portal Regulated businesses with hazardous materials. This state agency provides oversight for all regulated businesses with hazardous materials
USEPA EPCRA - Toxic Release Inventory (TRI) Program This federal program tracks the management of over 650 toxic chemicals that pose a threat to human health and the environment.