Student Internship Program
A Student Internship with the County of Riverside can offer a unique, hands-on experience that can complement classroom knowledge and serve as a foundation to launch a successful public service career.
Participants can gain real work experience by being responsible for projects in their area of interest while positively impacting the community and residents of the County. All internships are part-time and at the discretion of the department. Read our Internship Brochure for more information.
- Unpaid Student Interns must be currently enrolled as part-time or full-time students in a Bachelor program at an accredited college or university or training program.
- Students must have and maintain a 2.5 minimum GPA to be eligible to be employed as a Student Intern.
- Students must be a U.S. Citizen or a legal permanent resident of the U.S.
- Recent undergraduate or graduate students are eligible to intern for up to one year from their graduation date.
- In addition to the minimum qualifications above, students must meet additional required and desired qualifications depending on the nature of the internship assignment and needs of the assignment department.