× Search
Saturday, March 25, 2023

Trash Complaints | Environmental Health | County of Riverside

Department of Environmental Health, County of Riverside, Medical Solid Liquid Waste, Trash Complaints

Trash Complaints

For complaints concerning improper disposal or storage of household trash and garbage or roadside dumping in the unincorporated areas of the county and in certain contract cities such as Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Canyon Lake, Murrieta, and Temecula, please fill out a complaint form online

For complaints regarding junk cars or other debris and dumping in open lots or areas, contact the Riverside County Code Enforcement Department at (951) 955-2004.

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2023 Riverside County Department of Environmental Health
Back To Top